At Jessie and the Jabberwock we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We understand how important privacy is.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following policies to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
1. 3 Jessie and the Jabberwock is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
2. What information we collect
2. 1 We may collect the information that you provide by filling in forms on jessieandthejabberwock.co.uk. This includes information provided when you make an account, sign up to our newsletter, purchasing any Jessie and the Jabberwock products, posting material on the website, when you provide us feedback about our products or if you request further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the website. from you : your name, your email, payment information, billing/delivery address.
2. 2 If you purchase products from us, we may retain details of your delivery address, password and/or information associated with your account. We also maintain record of your product selections and the fulfilment of your orders.
2. 3 If you write to us by post or email or post a review on our affiliate Etsy shop or our social media sites, records may be kept of that correspondence.
2. 4 Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, and details of the resources that you access may be kept on record.
2. 5 Personal information that you provide to us to customise designs will be kept on record until the date of your event in the eventuality that you require further edits to your order. When the date of your event has passed your files will be deleted.
3. 1 A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
3. 2 We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
3. 3 Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
3. 4 You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. Links to other websites
4. 1 Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
5. Managing your marketing preferences
5. 1 We will never share or sell your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
5. 2 When you provide your email address to us you may be asked if you would like to opt in to receive marketing communications. We will only send you marketing communications where you have consented to receive them. We will only send you marketing communications via the channel you have consented to (for example post or email). We will only send you marketing communications from Jessie and the Jabberwock.
5. 3 If you have consented to receive newsletters / marketing communications you can manage this in your account section on the website. If you do not have an account you can click on "update subscription preferences" or "unsubscribe from this list" links at the bottom of emails. You can opt out at anytime.
6. Data retention
6. 1 We are committed to keeping your personal information only for as long as necessary. Where we no longer require information to be in a format where you can be identified personally, we will remove any personal details and store the data anonymously.
7. How we use your information
7. 1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to process and fulfil your orders.
- to ensure that content on the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- to notify you about changes to the website or products.
- to provide you with information, products and service that you request from us.
- to contact you by email if you have consented to such communication. You can unsubscribe from any future emails using the instructions provided in each email.
8. User accounts
8. 1 You can set up an account with a username and password to access and use certain features of the website. You agree to provide us with accurate account information and acknowledge that you are responsible for keeping your account login information secret. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
8. 2 If your registered information is no longer correct or up to date, you can contact us in order to edit your personal information.
8. 3 We may suspend, close or delete your account at any time. This includes if you break any of your obligations set above. We do not have to give a reason fro closing or deleting your account.
9. Your rights
9. 1 You have certain rights given to you by law, that mean you have control over your personal data that we process:
- access to your personal data- this right allows you to confirm that your personal data is being processed and to allow you to check if the processing is lawful.
- correcting any mistakes- this allows you to instruct us to rectify any mistakes.
- right to be forgotten- you have the right to instruct us to erase your personal data.
- stop processing- you have the right to request we stop processing your personal data.
- moving data- you have the right to ask us to transfer your data from one organisation to another under certain circumstances.
- right to object to direct marketing- you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
9. 2 Should you wish to know more about what information we hold about you including making changes to, or requesting the deletion of information that we hold about you, you are entitled by law to make a subject access request. If you would like to contact us, please email jessie@firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessie & the Jabberwock | 111 Downs Rd | London | E58DA